Friday 24 August 2012

Bollywood :P

If Bollywood influences me sooo much ;) :D :P
Actress Karina actually set a trend of long tees with patiyala in the movie Jab we met ... It became a popular demand in the B-Town and inspired almost all the chicks out there...
                                       http://wallpapers.oneindia.in
So, did it to me..

I actually ran out off unusual outs that day ...
That's when I came up with a Pink full hand Tee and mustered Semi-Patiyala pants..


Too  add more drama , I wore a sleeve less jacket on top of my tees.. Which is also in trend..! 

This is how it looked on me...
Its a full hand, pink T-shirt from J.CR.FW ( God know's who..! " )
With a sleeve less jute-silk Jacket on it, designed by Thy.. And patiyala.


The jacket has checked textures and patterns..
                                  
There is a fine embroidery done in pink silk and gold metal yarns..
It had a very aesthetic look on it...















And also I like the way the designer has given a touch to the sides with cross lace     threads... 



I  also experimented with my hair..:D I was a French bun  with a pritty flower- havyan hair clip..

Overall, I think it was a good try and a worthy inspiration from B-town.. :) 


To me experimentation with cloaths is something i would wanna do for the rest of my life !! <3

2 comments:

  1. That is an interesting outfit but it was difficult to read beyond the spelling mistakes and errors in terminology used.
    1. It is a full-sleeved T-shirt not a full hand t-shirt.
    2.It is a waist coat not a sleeveless jacket (there is no such thing as a sleeveless jacket) - these are terminologies learnt in class so you need to apply them correctly.
    3. If you are talking about the colour - it is spelt mustard.

    also - Pretty, Hawaiian, Clothes.. Please read through your content before publishing it.

    ReplyDelete